The Youth Ministry at New Jerusalem Church aims to help students 6th – 12th grade to find their identity and security in the unchanging truth of God’s Word. During a very complex season of life, the leaders, teachers, and volunteers within the Youth Ministry work together to support parents in the discipleship of their tweens and teens. Teens are taught using the Gospel Project curriculum as well as relevant study material from RightNow Media—video-based Bible Studies focused on the real-life issues that students face. Through Bible-based and student-centered teaching, students are given opportunities to learn what they believe, why they believe it, and how their faith should be applied in their day-to-day lives.
- Julian Pickett, Youth Pastor
- Charles Williams and Gary Keeler, Children Church Ministers
- Elyane Pickett, Administrative Assistant
- Brittney Johns, Lead Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- Althea Allen, Asst. Lead Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- Iesha Petty, Education/Community Service Coordinator
Connect to the Youth Ministry:
- Children Church — 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sundays (9:00 a.m.) South, (10:30 a.m.) North, (12:00 p.m.) Alta Woods.
- Mid-Week Bible Study — (6:00 p.m.) Alta Woods on Tuesdays | (7:00 p.m.) North on Wednesdays
- Sunday School — Every Sunday morning at all campuses.
- K5-2nd- Brittney Johns
- 3rd-5th- Althea Allen
- 6th-12th Girls- Iesha Petty
- 6th-12th Boys- Julian Pickett/Chris Butler
Volunteer — Serve in the Youth Ministry. Teachers, co-teachers, parent liaison, special projects, etc. needed.
Minister Julian Pickett, Children and Youth Pastor